DJ Paul - For I Have Sinned (2012)

1.For I Have Sinned Intro
2.What It s For Prod By Young Preach
3.Bout Dat Life Prod By DJ Doink
4.Call Em Out Feat Dymond J Prod By DJ Doin
5.Buck Nah Remix Prod By DJ Paul
6.Cocky Feat 2 Chainz Prod By J Green DJ Paul Crazy Mike
7.Da Money Prod By DJ Paul
8.G d Up Prod By DJ Paul Crazy Mike
9.Hoe That Wouldn t Go Prod By DJ Paul
10.Like This Feat Charlie P Prod By J Green
11.My Blunt Smokes Better Feat Lil Wyte
12.Skull Prod By J Green DJ Paul Crazy Mike
13.Wildin Feat KoKoe Prod By DJ Paul
14.WTF R Those Prod By DJ Paul
15.WTH I Been Thinkin Bout Prod By J Green
16.You A Bitch Prod By J Green
17.Put That On My Hood Prod By J Green DJ Paul Crazy Mike
18.Niggas Say They Paid Prod By J Green
19.Go And Kill Feat Insane Clown Posse Prod By DJ Paul
20.Rich Nigga Shit Feat Juicy J Ya Boy
21.Outro
22.Smokin F ckin Prod By J Green DJ Paul Crazy Mike 


or

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

TOP 10: