Rick Ross & T.I - Hustlers Paradise (2012)

1.You Gone Learn Today
2.Rick Ross, T.I., 2 Chainz – Spend It (Remix)
3.T.I., Young Jeezy – Fuck The City Up
4.Rick Ross, Meek Mill, Jay Z, Kanye West – No Church In The Wild
5.T.I., Rick Ross, Future – Magic (Remix)
6.T.I., Rick Ross – I’m Flexin’ (Remix)
7.Rick Ross, Lil Wayne – Mirror (Remix)
8.T.I., Trouble, Rich Kid Shad – On Purpose
9.Rick Ross, The Game, Cashis – Do It All
10.T.I., 50 Cent, Young Jeezy – Beat It Up (Remix)
11.Rick Ross, Jay Z, Rhianna – Talk That Talk (Remix)
12.T.I., Maino, Meek Mill – I’m About Cream
13.T.I., Meek Mill, Rick Ross – I’m A Boss (Remix)
14.Rick Ross, Wale, 2 Chainz, Trey Songs – Bait (Remix)
15.T.I., Trey Songz – Oh Yeah
16.T.I., Future, Rocko – I See A Ghost
17.Rick Ross, Mary J Blige – Why
18.Rick Ross, Tyrese, Faith Evans – Stay
19.T.I., Tyrese – Fireworkz
20.Rick Ross – You The Boss
21.T.I., Nelly – This Time Of Night

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

TOP 10: