Lil O - Jealous Got Me Strapped Neva Lay Down Vol. 2 [2CD] (2005)

CD 1:

01. Jealous Got Me Strapped
02. Dem Boys In The H (Feat. Poppy)
03. Young, Black, Rich N Fly
04. I Don't Need Your Love
05. How Can I Chill (Feat. Blow-N-Doe)
06. Nuthin' Gonna Stop Me
07. Rather Be With A Ho
08. Eyes & Ears (Feat. Blow-N-Doe)
09. I'm A Hustla
10. I Can Feel It
11. Streets Tryin' To Kill Me
12. My Last Request (Feat. Blow-N-Doe)
13. I Do (Feat. Big H.A.W.K.)
14. Can't Stop (Remix) (Feat. Big H.A.W.K. & CHris Ward)
15. Don't Hate The Playa (Feat. Double D & Small Boy)
16. Food On The Table (Feat. Rachel)
17. I'm Pulling Out (Feat. Grit Boys)
18. Do U Think About Me (Feat. Rachel)
19. My 3 Wives (Feat. Chad Jones)

CD 2:

01. Jealous Got Me Strapped (Slowed)
02. Dem Boys In The H (Slowed) (Feat. Poppy)
03. Young, Black, Rich N Fly (Slowed)
04. I Don't Need Your Love (Slowed)
05. How Can I Chill (Slowed) (Feat. Blow-N-Doe)
06. Nuthin' Gonna Stop Me (Slowed)
07. Rather Be With A Ho (Slowed)
08. Eyes & Ears (Slowed) (Feat. Blow-N-Doe)
09. I'm A Hustla (Slowed)
10. I Can Feel It (Slowed)
11. Streets Tryin' To Kill Me (Slowed)
12. My Last Request (Slowed) (Feat. Blow-N-Doe)
13. I Do (Slowed) (Feat. Big H.A.W.K.)
14. Can't Stop (Remix) (Slowed) (Feat. Big H.A.W.K. & CHris Ward)
15. Don't Hate The Playa (Slowed) (Feat. Double D & Small Boy)
16. Food On The Table (Slowed) (Feat. Rachel)
17. I'm Pulling Out (Slowed) (Feat. Grit Boys)
18. Do U Think About Me (Slowed) (Feat. Rachel)

CD1
CD1

CD2

 CD2

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

TOP 10: