Chamillionaire - Mixtape Messiah 3 [2CD] (2007)

Disk 1:

1 Get Ya Burners Out
2 Money Already Made (50 Cent - I Get Money)
3 Get on My Level (Fabolous - Makes Me Better)
4 Living Good (Brisco - I'm In Tha Hood)
5 It's Just Pain (Jay-Z - Renegade)
6 The Call (Jay-Z - Renegade)
7 Nothin' But Lies (Kanye West - Can't Tell Me Nothing)
8 Ima Playa FaSho (UGK - Int'l Players Anthem)
9 Roy Woods Jr. Skit Pt. 1
10 Failure's Not an Option (T.I. - Big Shit Poppin')
11 Got A Lot of Options (Trick Daddy - Tuck Ya Ice)
12 See it in My Eyes (Lil' KeKe - I'm a G)
13 Don't Hurt Em' Hammer (Common - The People)
14 Roy Woods Jr. Skit Pt. 2 (Common - The People)
15 It's on (Foxx - Wipe Me Down)
16 You A Dummy (Birdman & Lil' Wayne - You Ain't Know)
17 Chamillionaire Speaks Pt. 1 (Birdman & Lil' Wayne - You Ain't Know)
18 Mo' Scrilla' (Young Jeezy - Go Getta)
19 The Crowd Goes Wild (David Banner - 9mm)
20 Makes Me Stronger (Kanye West - Stronger)
21 Chamillionaire Speaks Pt. 2 (Kanye West - Stronger)
22 Rain (feat. Famous)

Disk 2:

1 Get Ya Burners Out [Screw]
2 Money Already Made (50 Cent - I Get Money) [Screw]
3 Get on My Level (Fabolous - Makes Me Better) [Screw]
4 Living Good (Brisco - I'm In Tha Hood) [Screw]
5 It's Just Pain (Jay-Z - Renegade) [Screw]
6 The Call (Jay-Z - Renegade) [Screw]
7 Nothin' But Lies (Kanye West - Can't Tell Me Nothing) [Screw]
8 Ima Playa FaSho (UGK - Int'l Players Anthem) [Screw]
9 Roy Woods Jr. Skit Pt. 1 [Screw]
10 Failure's Not an Option (T.I. - Big Shit Poppin') [Screw]
11 Got A Lot of Options (Trick Daddy - Tuck Ya Ice) [Screw]
12 See it in My Eyes (Lil' KeKe - I'm a G) [Screw]
13 Don't Hurt Em' Hammer (Common - The People) [Screw]
14 Roy Woods Jr. Skit Pt. 2 (Common - The People) [Screw]
15 It's on (Foxx - Wipe Me Down) [Screw]
16 You A Dummy (Birdman & Lil' Wayne - You Ain't Know) [Screw]
17 Chamillionaire Speaks Pt. 1 (Birdman & Lil' Wayne - You Ain't Know) [Screw]
18 Mo' Scrilla' (Young Jeezy - Go Getta) [Screw]
19 The Crowd Goes Wild (David Banner - 9mm) [Screw]
20 Makes Me Stronger (Kanye West - Stronger) [Screw]
21 Chamillionaire Speaks Pt. 2 (Kanye West - Stronger) [Screw]
22 Rain (feat. Famous) [Screw]

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

TOP 10: