Jelly Roll - Mr. Controversy (2010)

01. Jelly Roll - Jelly Speaks
02. Jelly Roll - I`m On My A-Game
03. Jelly Roll - No More Games (feat. Lazy)
04. Jelly Roll - 1st Of The Month
05. Jelly Roll - Push It Freestyle
06. Jelly Roll - One Time
07. Jelly Roll - Jelly Speaks On Stunting
08. Jelly Roll - Stunting On Them
09. Jelly Roll - Cross Em Out (feat. Brado & Highrolla)
10. Jelly Roll - Strike A Pose (feat. Cleva & Lay)
11. Jelly Roll - I Go Hard Remix (feat. D-Lo)
12. Jelly Roll - Jelly Speaks On Prison
13. Jelly Roll - Pain No More
14. Jelly Roll - My People (feat. Lazy)
15. Jelly Roll - Live My Life (feat. Shae)
16. Jelly Roll - Jelly Speaks A-Game
17. Jelly Roll - Life I Know Freestyle
18. Jelly Roll - Singin My Song (feat. Lazy)
19. Jelly Roll - Act A Ass
20. Jelly Roll - Gotta Hustle
21. Jelly Roll - Jelly Speaks On Struggle
22. Jelly Roll - You Know (feat. Struggle & Half Breed)
23. Jelly Roll - Careless (feat. T-Shon & Chunky)
24. Jelly Roll - Things Change (feat. Lee Lee & David Manning)
25. Jelly Roll - Realest Shit Freestyle
26. Jelly Roll - Jelly Speaks On Studio Time

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

TOP 10: