Joe Blow - M.O.B. My Other Brother (2012)

01. Time Aint Money
02. Put It In My Hand ft Bruce Banna & Rydah J Clyde
03. Dont Give A Fuck ft J Stalin & J Banks
04. Never Let U Go ft Lil Rue
05. My Other Brother ft Dubb20 & Fed X
06. Neva Leave My Cannon ft Lil Monie & The Jacka
07. Straight Mobbin
08. Appeal ft Boy Big , Rich Da Factor & Yukmouth
09. Dope Moves ft Husalah , Cellski , Street Knowledge , Mitchy Slick , Fed X, Lee Majors
10. Fonky Mouth Hoe ft Husalah
11. Guns around ft Cellski , Lil Rue & Staxx
12. International ft Young Bossi , Bo Strangles , Stevie Joe & Mike Bless
13. Blow Money ft Alley Bo , J Blakk , F.A. & C.O.
14. Keep Up ft Young Bossi , Mac Fully & Lee Majors
15. Lifes Too Short ft Kaz , Frostman & The Jacka
16. Threw The Nite Ft Stevie Joe
17. Bitches On My Jock Ft Bo Strangles & Fed X
18. Paradise ft J Chess
19. Dopest Niggaz ft Main Attrackionz
20. Young Rich Niggaz Ft Lil Rue & Young Lox

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

TOP 10: