T.I & Lil Boosie - The Road To Freedom (2011)

01. Lil Boosie - Down The Ave (ft. David Banner & Pimp C)
02. T.I. - We Don't Get Down Like Y'all (ft. B.O.B.)
03. Lil Boosie - 187 (ft. B.G.)
04. T.I. - Celebrate
05. Lil Boosie - Tear It Down (ft. Webbie & Lil Phat)
06. T.I. - Ready Set Go (ft. Killer Mike & Big Boi)
07. Lil Boosie - California Love (ft. KT)
08. T.I. - So Close
09. Lil Boosie - U Don't Wanna (ft. B.G.)
10. T.I. - How Life Changed
11. Lil Boosie - Stay Down (ft. B.G. & Razah)
12. T.I. - Grand Hustle Kings (ft. B.O.B. & Young Dro)
13. Lil Boosie - Miss Boosie (ft. B.G.)
14. T.I. - Follow Your Dreams (ft. Shun Hendrix)
15. Lil Boosie - Memories (ft. Webbie)
16. T.I. - I Can't Help It (ft. Rocko)
17. Lil Boosie - Lay Me Down (ft. Shell & Webbie)
18. T.I. - Pledge Allegiance To The Swag (ft. Rick Ross)
19. Lil Boosie - Money Got Me F*cked up (ft. Ray Vicks)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

TOP 10: